In spite of the fact that we’re routinely trying to alter behavior, few of us can articulate an effective strategy to create this behavior change. It’s time this changed. By drawing from the skills of many of the world’s best change agents and combining them with five decades of social-science research, Influencer Training creates a powerful and portable model for behavior change.
Influencer teaches participants how to :
- Diagnose the cause behind any team or organizational problem.
- Rely less on formal authority to effectively motivate and enable others.
- Identify high-leverage behaviors that, if changed, will lead to desired results.
- Use six sources of influence to make organizational change inevitable.
Building an effective organizational influence strategy can have a number of positive consequences, including :
- Successful team and organizational change initiatives.
- Transformed corporate culture.
- Reduction errors and project failures.